I have been getting smashed by clients and people online wanting to know more about granny flats.
Some of the most common questions I’ve been getting asked include:
1. Who rents a granny flat?
2. How long do they take to build?
3. Where can I build a granny flat?
4. How do the banks value them?
5. How much do they rent for?
6. Will a granny flat affect my long term capital growth?
7. What if I need to sell a property with a granny flat?
8. How do I organise council approval?
9. What is the best granny flat design?
10. How much do they cost to build?
Follow Us Online Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice The Listener acknowledges and agrees that: • Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listeners’ personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener prior to the Listener acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener’s accountant; • The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener’s individual circumstances; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener.