I recently sat down with my wife and looked at our budget and lifestyle.
After one month we were able to make the following savings in our lives:
1. Interest – We were able to save over $15,000 a year in interest on our own home and investment properties. We did this by refinancing a number of properties with our Mortgage Broker and calling our banks and asking for better rates.
2. Electricity – We were able to save 30% on our electricity bill by switching to Click Energy. We also installed a solar system on our home so we no longer pay for electricity.
3. Phone – We were able to reduce our monthly phone bills from $144 to $45 by switching to Aldi mobile.
4. Car loans – We were able to save us $2000 a year in interest by paying our car loan out.
Saving money is so easy when you start to look at the specific expenses in your life and strategically look to reduce them.
Like what you’ve watched so far?
Why not book a one on one Strategy Session with us here:
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR STRATEGY SESSION?
By the end of your session you’ll have identified:
- Where you are right now in terms of your property investing goals.
- Where you want to be by the time you retire.
- The roadblocks currently holding you back from achieving your goals and how to address them.
- Your next action steps.
Follow Us Online Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice The Listener acknowledges and agrees that: • Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listeners’ personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener prior to the Listener acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener’s accountant; • The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener’s individual circumstances; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener.