According to homely.com.au properties in Brisbane have increased in value by an average of 9.5% per annum over the last 50 years.
That said Brisbane is not one property market.
Over the last 10 years, there are suburbs in Brisbane that have doubled in value, while others have only increased by 3 or 4%.
This represents a huge opportunity for investors who know how to find these suburbs.
There are many reasons we like North Brisbane.
1. Low vacancy rates.
2. Good average household incomes.
4. The 2032 Olympic Games.
5. A long-term history of strong capital growth.
6. Strong rental returns.
7. A huge disparity between lower and higher quality houses.
8. The Redcliffe Dolphins joining the NRL for the first time in 2023.
9. The new University in Petrie.
We’re excited to see where house prices end up on the North side of Brisbane in 15 to 20 years from now.
Follow Us Online Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.