In today’s video, Ben and Simon break down the most recent property update from Core Logic’s head of research Eliza Owen.
The article looks at what the Australian property market could look like post-COVID-19.
Some of the key talking points include;
– The economic fallout from COVID-19.
– Residential real estate during COVID-19.
– Housing values.
– Sales volumes.
– The impact on rental properties.
– Housing finance & APRA’s plans to ease lending conditions.
Follow Us Online Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.