You can’t get rich quick. But with the right strategy and plan in place, you can get there a hell of a lot quicker.
Financial freedom is not about money. It’s about living your best life and creating choices sooner.
I find the number one reason most Australians don’t end up financially free is because they don’t know where to start and they don’t have a plan.
Unfortunately, we don’t learn this stuff in school, the government doesn’t teach us and you won’t learn it working in a big company.
To achieve financial freedom, you need to:
– Look at where you are right now and ask what you can do to improve your financial situation.
– Create a clear vision that pulls you towards your future and gives your mind something to work towards. A question I often ask is what will my life look like in 15 years?
– Focus on what you want to achieve in the next 12 months and work towards this goal one tiny step at a time.
– Accept you don’t have all the answers right now and you never will.
– Be aware of the things holding you back from achieving your goals. Is it money? time? knowledge? support? a mentor?
– Find a mentor, a coach or someone who can hold your hand. This person already needs to be where you want to be in the future. This person will help you avoid the same mistakes they made and help you build the confidence and skills to take action.
Once you have the above down pat you will realise how simple creating a passive income really is.
Follow Us Online Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.