The suburbs that we buy are not public knowledge, we keep them for our clients.
If you want to know how to identify a high-quality area to invest in, here are some of the KPI’s we NEVER overlook;
– Average annual price growth – 10 years.
– Average annual price growth – 3 years.
– Average annual price growth – 1 year.
– Vacancy rate.
– % of owner-occupier’s vs renters.
– Average household income.
– Number of sales.
There is obviously a lot more data that is required to identify quality suburbs. However, as a quick guide, these are the ones to look at.
Follow Us Online Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.