There are some super simple tips I’ve been following this year to help improve my cash flow position as interest rates have begun to rise.
1. Talking to my bank and getting them to reduce my interest rate.
2. Increasing the rents on my investment properties.
3. Reducing my discretionary spending.
4. Reducing my fixed costs – including my subscriptions, phones, electricity and insurance-related costs.
All of these simple ideas add up and are helping my family and me move through this uncomfortable period.
Follow Us Online Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.