Are you researching your ass off to find you next investment property?
But feeling like you’re not making any progress?
Constantly searching property investment blogs, websites and magazines looking for the next hot spot?
Are you time poor and trying to live a normal life?
While researching investment property online may seem like an overwhelming task, it doesn’t have to be.
12 months ago I was sent a random email from a successful investor, which included a copy of the HTW Month in review report.
Intrigued I took a quick look and can say that the HTW Report may be the single most useful (FREE) report I have come across in my time as an investor.
The report comes out every month and is broken into four main parts:
- Commercial / industrial
- Market indicators
Each of these four main parts is broken into state, metro and regional markets.
Positives of the HTW Month in Review Report:
It should help you to:
- Identify areas ear marketed for capital growth.
- Understand the stages of the property cycle and where each of Australia’s major markets currently sit in this cycle.
- Understand the key drivers in each of Australia’s major markets.
- Understand supply and demand.
- Piece together a more complete picture of Australia’s property market.
- Identify areas and regions to focus your attention.
- Identify areas to avoid.
- Monitor trends in markets over time.
Negatives of the HTW Month in Review Report:
- The information in the report only skims the surface of each region.
- It’s a large report which takes time to digest.
While the HTW Report is no a silver bullet, it’s worth browsing on a monthly or quarterly basis if your committed to understanding the trends and drivers behind Australia’s residential property market.
I would love to hear your thoughts on the HTW Month In Review Report in the comments below. Do you rate it or do you think its a waste of space?