Buying an investment property is simple.
Let me phrase that again.
Once you have a clear plan in place and you understand the market, buying an investment property can be easier.
Don’t get me wrong, there are some negative elements to the Australian housing market:
1. It’s an election year.
2. Money can be difficult to access.
3. The media is still giving
5. Property prices in Sydney and Melbourne are continuing to decline.
But this is only half the story.
What you’re not hearing is:
1. Australia’s population grew by over 700,000 new residents in the last 2 years.
2. Australia’s population is set to grow by another 350,000 people in 2019.
3. The budget is set to fall into surplus this year, this is a big big deal.
4. Unemployment rates are trending lower.
5. There were 600,000 new jobs created in Australia in the last 2 years.
6. Brisbane is now more affordable to buy in 2019 than it was in 2008, when you factor in inflation, according to Core Logic.
It’s time to start educating yourself.
Remember things may not look as bad as they seem a few years from today.
Follow Us Online Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice The Listener acknowledges and agrees that: • Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listeners’ personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener prior to the Listener acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener’s accountant; • The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener’s individual circumstances; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener.