I often get asked what I personally read, watch and follow.
In todays email i’m going to share some of my favourite sources of data and information on the Australian property market.
These are my go to sources and help me keep a finger on the market, as well as the wider property investment space.
Videos and blogs
- Pumped On Property – Property investment education – I might be a little bias here 😉
- On Property – Property investment education
- Core Logic – Monthly housing market updates
- HTW Month In Review Report – Monthly housing market updates
- BIS Shrapnel – Residential Property Prospects Report 2017 – 2020
- John Lindeman – Bullet Proof Suburb Reports
- Residex – Residential housing market updates
- The Secret Life of Real Estate and Banking – Looks at 250 years of property booms and busts in America
- The Power in the Land – Looks at 300 years of property booms and busts in the UK
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – If your not already financially independent you need to read this – it will change your future
- Mastering the Australian Housing Market – Looks at the past and future of the Australian property market
I think Aristotle said it best…‘Quality is not an act, it is a habit’.