The Australian Government is doing everything it can right now to get the show back on the road.
In the last 6 months it has:
1. interest rates twice, and may do so a third time later this year.
2. Relaxed it’s lending guidelines.
3. Committed to 10,000 first home buyer grants from the 1st of January 2020.
4. Reduced company tax rates and committed to further reducing the middle income tax rate from 37.5% to 30% for people earning under $200,000 by 2024.
5. Increased tax returns for low income earners to stimulate the economy.
6. Increased international migration rates.
7. Began talking about spiking inflation.
According to Phil Anderson, all of these gains will eventually end up in the asset prices of Australia’s land and share markets.
The sooner you understand and accept how governments around the world create bubbles and busts the sooner you can create a plan to take advantage of and get yourself out of the system.
Follow Us Online Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice The Listener acknowledges and agrees that: • Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listeners’ personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener prior to the Listener acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener’s accountant; • The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener’s individual circumstances; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener.