Adrian didn’t just wake up one day and go buy the perfect investment property.
In fact, it took Adrian 18 months to build up the confidence to buy his 1st investment property.
He had to:
- Save a deposit.
- Identify where he wanted to be in a year and where he wanted to be in 10 – 15 years from now.
- Overcome the challenges he was facing including:
- Being time poor
- A fear of getting started
- Analysis paralysis
- Limited market knowledge
- Feeling overwhelmed
- No team of advisors.
- Put a plan in place.
- Build a team.
- Find the right market, suburb, street
- Negotiate the right price.
- Find the right Solicitor, Property Manager, Building & Pest Inspector, Mortgage Broker
- Get comfortable with owning an investment property.
This is Adrian’s story…
What’s stopping you buying an investment property?
Follow Us Online Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice The Listener acknowledges and agrees that: • Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listeners’ personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener prior to the Listener acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener’s accountant; • The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener’s individual circumstances; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener.