Why Invest In Property?
I believe building a multimillion-dollar property portfolio and creating a passive income for life is a skill.
There are a number of reasons I like investing in property over shares:
1. 65% of Australians buy property to live in with their families. This helps with volatility and risk.
2. Well located properties in Australia, America, and Europe has increased in value for hundreds of years. Sometimes they go up and sometimes they go down. Long term property has shown to be a proven model for creating wealth.
3. If I own my properties outright, I will receive a passive income for life. This income allows me to make better choices.
4. If I buy at the right time in the real estate cycle, think Sydney in 2012, I can make strong returns in a short period of time.
5. I can buy property that I can add value to, think renovations, adding bedrooms and bathrooms, sub-dividing, etc. I like this upside as an investor.
Follow Us Online Here:
Subscribe To Our Podcast, The Pumped On Property Show, Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice The Listener acknowledges and agrees that: • Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listeners’ personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener prior to the Listener acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener’s accountant; • The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener’s individual circumstances; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener.