As a buyer of investment property it can be simple and stress free when you have the right team and processes in place for your Buyers Agent’s in Brisbane.
Who are Pumped On Property Brisbane?
Pumped On Property are a full-service buyers agency servicing Brisbane who help our clients buy and build tens of millions of dollars worth of investment property each year.
Our expert buyers agents Brisbane are passionate about delivering a world class real estate experience.
By offering a complete suite of buyer’s agency and buyers advocacy services across Brisbane, we ensure that we help our clients achieve their lifestyle goals faster.
We believe access to the right information at the right time gives our clients a competitive buying advantage. Today’s property investor needs a trusted buyers advocate that can help them navigate their way through the complexes of the real estate industry. With our extensive knowledge in every aspect of the field, backed by the best consumer research and insights, we are the go-to source for information and education.
As your personal buyer’s agent we work to get you the best result. As a company we help our clients buy and build, tens of millions of dollars’ worth of property every year.
We love to help our Brisbane clients buy investment properties:
- In rising markets.
- At great prices.
- With the potential to achieve long term capital growth.
- With the potential to make short term equity gains through a combination of manufactured growth strategies.
- With the potential to increase the rental return.
Who do our agents & advocates help?
Our Buyers Advocates help first time and established property investors:
- Buy existing houses, units and town houses in growth markets.
- Build brand new houses in growth markets.
- Build brand new dual occupancy properties with above average rental yields.
Our mission is to help you replace your income through property investing so you can do what you love…full time.
How do we select a suitable investment property in Brisbane?
The first thing that our Buyers Agents look for when selecting a suitable investment property for you is to look at the location. These steps include choosing the right state, market and suburb to suit your needs.
From there, we look at a wide range of factors when choosing your Brisbane investment property. These are all of the ‘technical’ elements which are required to ensure that your agent chooses the right property to suit your needs. Some of this include:
- Distance to a major CBD.
- Average annual growth rates.
- Price growth over the last 3 years.
- Price growth over the last 12 months.
- Average annual price growth.
- Predicted price growth.
- Median property price.
- Median rent.
- Rental yield.
- Rental vacancy rate.
- Number of houses sold in the last 12 months.
- Average days on market.
- Average vendor discount.
- Supply and demand.
- How the locals rate the suburb.
- Demographics, schools, shopping centres and transport options.
Our buyers agency then dives deep into the history of every sale that has been made in the suburb in the last 12 months to ensure that you are getting the right price. Your agent will look at the heat maps for where Brisbane’s housing commission property’s are located to help with the resale value of your property. As Brisbane is a flood prone city in certain area’s we check to see where in the target suburb the risk is. And lastly, we look at the rental maps in Brisbane to ensure that the target suburb is currently popular with renters, which helps decrease vacancy rates long term.
At this stage we begin inspecting suitable investment properties in Brisbane using our 100 point Property Inspection Checklist.
We also provide each of our buyers advocate clients with a score for each investment property we inspect based on how closely it aligns with their property investment goals.
Once we have identified a potentially suitable investment property in Brisbane we:
- Provide our clients with a desk top valuation of the property from RP Data.
- Provide our clients with comparable local sales data.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- Organise and attend a building and pest inspection.
- Organise a planning check.
- Introduce our clients to a local Brisbane based solicitor (if required) who will undertake all relevant due diligence and searches.
- Provide our clients with a high level cash flow / holding cost analysis on the potential investment property.
Why do we only work with 15 new clients each month?
In order to upkeep our standards as one of the leading Brisbane buyers agents, we only work with 15 new clients a month to ensure you receive a world class experience and result every time.
Whether it’s your first or your fifth investment property, finding your next deal will be that much easier when you have a buyer’s agent from the team at Pumped On Property working for you.
We realize that building lasting wealth requires time, understanding and careful planning.
At Pumped On Property we aim to deliver tangible results. Every property we buy in Brisbane is carefully selected, extensively researched and pre-negotiated. What’s more we provide all the facts up front, coupled with an intense due diligence process – resulting in less risk and a better property for you.
We save you time, give you access to a wider range of properties and can save you thousands of dollars off your purchase price.
As your personal buyers agent we work for you. As your partner we’ll help you achieve financial independence through unbiased, independent and professional advice. As a company we help our clients buy and build, tens of millions of dollars worth of property every year.
Pumped On Property can help you:
- Buy your first home.
- Buy an investment property.
- Build a brand new home or investment property.
- Build a brand new dual occupancy property.
- Build a duplex.
- Buy a property in your Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF).
What type of property do we specialise in buying?
- Property within 30km’s of a major city or regional centre.
- Property with the potential for long term capital growth.
- Cash flow neutral and positively geared property.
- Property in areas with strong infrastructure and population growth.
- Property in areas with high demand and low rental vacancy rates.
- Property with the potential to manufacture capital growth through renovation.
- Dual income property.
What is a buyers agent?
A buyers agent is a licensed property professional that helps home buyers and investors purchase investment property.
Buyers advocates specialise in researching, evaluating and negotiating the purchase of a property on behalf of their buyer.
Why should you use a buyer’s agent?
- We have access to every property in Australia
The beauty of a buyer’s agency is that we work for you. We have no property for sale and no vested interest in working with a particular real estate agent, builder, developer or brand. We have the ability to access any property, in any state, at any time.
- We work for you
As buyers agents, we’re paid by you, which means we have no vested interest in any of the properties we recommend for purchase. This means our recommendations are genuine and completely independent.
- Our research and experience can save you money
Working with a Pumped on Property agent means you’ll never pay market value again. Every property we buy is carefully selected, extensively researched and pre-negotiated. We use our experience to get you the right property at the right price.
Our Buyer’s Agents know property
We have years of experience buying and negotiating property. You can rest assured knowing our buyers agents live and breath property.
- We find out what you want and help you get it
Your agent work’s with you to understand your goals and formulate and investment strategy before we ever look at a property. Only after we’ve helped you identify what it is that you really want will we find a property to meet your requirements.
- We make buying property simple and stress free
If you’ve ever bought a property without an agent on your site, you understand how stressful the process can be. As a buyers agent our job is to make the process of buying a new property as simple and stress free as possible. That said if you like to keep your fingers on the pulse you can be as hands on, or hands off as you like.
- We help you leverage your time
Time is our most precious asset, so why waste it searching the internet and attending open homes all weekend when you can get an independent professional who buys 50+ homes per year to do it for you?
- We deal with real estate agents, developers and builders on your behalf
If you’ve ever dealt with a real estate agent, builder or developer then you’ll understand how painful this process can be. We have no property for sale, which means we can ask the hard questions, without getting emotional as required.
- We help you get access to off market opportunities
A large number of properties we buy will never hit the open market in Brisbane. We’ve spent years building personal relationships with real estate agents, builders and developers, giving you access to off market opportunities before they reach the market.
How can you choose a buyers agent?
Selecting the right buyers agent is like selecting the right house.
It’s important to ask the following questions when choosing a buyers agent:
- Are they a full licensed real estate agent?
- Are they a member of the state real estate institute?
- Do they have professional indemnity insurance?
- Do they own property themselves?
- Do they have a solid knowledge of the area I will be buying in?
- What do their clients say?
- What type of property do they specialise in?
- What’s their personal investment strategy?
- Do they have access to a network of professional advisers who can help me make a more informed investment decision?
- Do they have access to off market listings?
- Time Poor Professionals
Don’t have time for open homes? Can’t make mid-week inspections? Sick of spending your lunch hours trolling through the internet and speaking to Brisbane real estate agents? Let our qualified property buyers agents do the hard work and find you a shortlist of suitable properties.
- Inexperienced first home buyers
Purchasing your first property can be a daunting task. Let us, the best buyers agent in Brisbane, take the stress out of the process by helping you find the right property and the right advice at the right price.
- Frustrated home buyers
Tired of always being out bid at auction, forking out thousands of dollars on building and pest reports and spending your weekends at open homes? Let us do the hard work for you.
- Out of area buyers or investors
Living overseas or interstate? Forget about expensive air fares, hiring a car, running around an unfamiliar city and trying to get your head around a new market. Instead, partner with Pumped On Property Buyers Advocate Brisbane and let us find your next home or investment for you.
- Develop a clear property investment strategy.
- Buy existing property.
- Build new property.
- Buy positively geared property.
- Achieve their lifestyle goals faster.
- Regain control over their property portfolio.
- Step up and achieve their financial goals.
- Reduce their dependence on paid employment.
- Achieve financial independence.
- Create a more secure future.